Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 328i M-Sport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric_M328i View Post
Lol you got it switched around. The F30 was the most shit model they ever made. You feel disconnected. Feels like a fucking honda accord. The E90 captured that BMW feel just like the generations before it
While I agree, the F30 is the worst gen 3 series ever, the e90 at this point has become insanely dated. The interior with the low tech dash and navi have become dinosaurs. The steering which gets a ton of praise due to feedback is often overlooked due to being very annoying and providing way too much road noise / vibration into the steering wheel, that's before you even consider how slow the steering rack is. I if you discount the N54 (Bmw's first turbo gas motor for many years), I don't think the e90 would be considered nearly as good as it was.
Some people don't need all the latest tech. It's just distracting if you ask me. Complaining about too much road feel in a modern sport sedan? Isn't that part of what made BMW the ultimate driving machine?

I'm loosing hope for humanity and what it means to actually be a car enthusiast.
Appreciate 0