View Single Post
      02-24-2020, 05:06 PM   #2
TorontoGambler
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Volvo XC90 Inscription

I’m currently looking and the M340i is at the top of the list. I’m also considering the MB AMG43, Genesis G70, Audi S5 and the Porsche Macan S. I kinda hate the people at the local MB dealership, hate the Hyundai tech in the G70, and worried I’ll grow tired of the Audi design which has been around awhile but it drives fine and pricing is better than the BMW. The Macan just seems fun but I haven’t driven it yet.

Back to the M340i. I like both Dravit Grey and Tanzanite Blue, both would be blacked out. Interior would be Cognac or Mocha, possibly Black with blue stitching but I’m really struggling with colors so would love to hear from any of you. Has anyone had colour transfer on the Cognac? I just saw every similar colour at the auto show turning blue from jeans... not good! In terms of the exterior I love the pics of seen of Dravit but haven’t seen it live. I normally find grey boring but I think I like it, but is it too Fast & Furious? Will I like it in 3 years? I had Carbon Black on an X3 and loved it, the tanzanite looks similar. Help!

I’m likely to lease 3 years, 20-24km/year, max msd’s. I’m seeing a lot of posts targeting 10% below msrp... anyone in Canada getting close to that? I’m also seeing 60% residual and every build I get is around 50%... is anyone aware on why there would be a 10% difference? It really makes the payment high.

I’ve been hitting up the local dealerships in Oakville but willing to go anywhere for the right deal.

Feedback appreciated!
Appreciate 0