Mani59
BMW Miniature Collector!
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E38 735i SE Individual

Production Begins For BMW 4 Series G22 and 5 Series LCI at Dingolfing

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Start of production for new BMW 4 Series at Dingolfing and the 5er LCI.

Press Release:

No fewer than five new models celebrated their series launch at BMW Group Plant Dingolfing today. The first new addition is the BMW 4 Series Coupé, which continues the sports coupé tradition at the BMW site in Lower Bavaria with its individual and sporty character. Updated models of the BMW 5 Series Sedan, including the BMW M5 and the BMW 5 Series Touring, will come off the production line at the same time. All vehicles with four and six-cylinder engines will now offer not only sharper design, but also highly efficient 48-volt mild-hybrid technology – ensuring improved driving performance with better fuel economy and enhanced driving comfort. This will also benefit the new BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo, which impresses customers with its outstanding long-distance capabilities.

Christoph Schröder, head of BMW Group Plant Dingolfing: “Launching production of five models at the same time requires precise planning and intense concentration across the entire plant. Despite the temporary suspension of production and one-shift restart under coronavirus conditions, we have managed to release the new BMW 4 Series Coupé, BMW 5 Series and BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo on schedule, with the highest level of quality. This is a tremendous achievement by the team in Dingolfing and the entire process chain that has earned my utmost respect."

Start of Production For G22 4 Series

Start of Production For G30 5 Series LCI

Start of Production For G31 5 Series LCI

Video:

Visit my (mainly) BMW gallery http://jetone.co.uk
Appreciate 1