View Single Post
      07-21-2020, 09:30 AM   #13
Greml1n
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 E92

A friend of mine told me the story: I am sitting waiting for the wheel to be repaired. Drives up to an Infinity tire with a flat tire, the whole glamorous lady loses her temper. So they say and so, here's a wheel, need to be repaired. The guys, as it should be, take off the wheel and repair it and one asks: "How to pump up the wheels?", As if there are options and then it started .. Girl: - What is there? At this moment, Petrosyan apparently woke up in the guy, and he says: - Well, the air with a different smell: peach, strawberry. The whole tire shop starts to giggle, everyone does their own thing, but the ears are already turned to the girl. - How much it costs?
Guy: - 20$. all wheels. All those present are already barely restraining themselves so as not to laugh out loud. Maid: - Well, well, me - with strawberries. The tire service is dying, everyone is torn to pieces, the people are trying to restrain themselves, it does not work ... The wheels are pumped up with "strawberries". The lady, without a shadow of a smile, counts out the money, leaves. Everyone is crying. Then again an eyewitness: and it was necessary to get so that in a couple of days I was at the same editing. The same infinity approaches, a respectable man comes out of it and asks: - Two days ago, was the wheel made here on this car?
The boys squeezed into the cracks. - Who exactly did the wheel on this car two days ago? Well, everything, right now they will punish, but you have to confess. The owner comes out and so modestly, guiltily: - Well ... yes ... my guys did ... Man: - So this is where my wife's wheels were pumped with strawberries? Host: - Well ... this is ... mmm ... Man: - Here;s 20$! Host: - huh ... ?? Man: - I haven't slept for three days - laugh, I told all the boys, everyone just walks. Tire service is in tears again.
Appreciate 0