Rep
Drives: M340i x-drive

Garage List
2021 BMW M340iX  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by obscurehero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz555 View Post
Nice color I wonder do I need laser headlights or those standard lights are good enough. Are those standard LED or adaptive LED? How good is low beam light?
Laser lights are good. Standard are great too. Unless you're out in the sticks, you'll find it tough to really use them to their full potential. For me, it was $1200 for gesture control and laser lights and I couldn't justify the cost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by obscurehero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz555 View Post
Nice color I wonder do I need laser headlights or those standard lights are good enough. Are those standard LED or adaptive LED? How good is low beam light?
Laser lights are good. Standard are great too. Unless you're out in the sticks, you'll find it tough to really use them to their full potential. For me, it was $1200 for gesture control and laser lights and I couldn't justify the cost.
Gesture controls are more than useless. I would pay not to have it. However my current car (F36 with standard xenon lights) has terrible low beam light. Literally 50m light range with low beam. Very dangerous to drive at night. That's why I'm interesting in standard lights on G22. To spend or not to spend 1500€ on laser lights
Appreciate 0