04-02-2020, 04:50 PM   #37
-EndOfAnEra-
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i RWD

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DG20 View Post
What an awesome and detailed write up. Big props to you, and congratulations! Enjoy the car in good health
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rounderman View Post
Great write up, enjoy your new car. I have been driving for a number if years (50 holy crap) most of my cars have been manuals except when expediency meant getting a car quick. (As opposed to a quick car) any way a year ago I sold my 2013 335 stick for the X2M35. I needed something not a slow to the ground (wait until you get older) and I will most likely never go back. I miss the stick occasionally but as you said you get to concentrate on other things. Mrs. Rounderman can drive a stick and we are finally passed the Minivan stage (some really nice road vehicles) and we are finally a no stick family. different but definitely easier.

Great car, great pics, enjoy the ride

everyone stay safe, wash your hands don't touch your face (healthcare administration so I get bombarded with this every day)
Thanks! I hear you on the comfort element, 540i was in the running at one point but it skewed (even if just) too far to the luxury end for now. Definitely not ruled out another stick in the future, long as my left leg keeps working!
Appreciate 0