12-19-2007, 12:35 PM   #50
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
Word. Your sleep patterns must be wacko. For good REM sleep you need to not work out directly before bedtime.
I actually sleep better when I work out before bed..
I don't lift weights or anything because I'm not trying to gain mass..
just crunches/push-ups and etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
I'm by no means letting myself go. I'm just not working out as regularly and not watching everything I eat. I still work out and still watch what I eat, but I'm not going to do so enough to keep 6 pack abs. I have a decently high metabolism as it is so that keeps most things in check. I like beer, fried foods, fast foods, chocolate, and deserts. Now that I'm not playing competitive sports I want to live.

My fiance made me watch the Barbara Walters special a couple weeks back when she interviews David and Victoria Beckham. David and Victoria both said they hardly drink alcohol, don't eat cakes, candies or any sweets, and work out religiously. Now both are very sexy humans, I mean if Victoria asked me out I don't know what I'd say and I'd prolly let David take me out as well , but I don't want to live like that. There are too many things in life I enjoy and I enjoy them more then 6 pack abs.

Oh and we have plenty of sex
+1
Sex is also one of the best workouts.

-Nathan