05-29-2019, 11:19 AM   #126
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by spetsnazos View Post
I'm not denying it happened, but it wasn't a coverup or some other conspiracy that you would love to believe. Not everything is a coverup, stop watching Rachel Maddow.

You wanna talk coverup? You may want to pop open that internet browser and search for 3 Mile Island in Pennsylvania. Talk about idiocy, the one we had in the US was because some imbecile didn't know how to read the dashboard to see if the valve is closed or not.
I didn’t say it was a conspiracy, I clearly stated in the my post you just quoted that most Russians admit the horrors of what happened. I mentioned to you before the library full of books written by Russians, interviewing Russians involved in the disaster of what actually did happen there. You’re one of the rare few who are downplaying it against all the evidence and eyewitnesses.

I lived through 3 mile island and maybe you can tell us all how many workers were killed, how many irradiated, how many civilians died or were maimed for life from radiation, how many birth defects.
Six hours after the issue at the plant the Governor got on the tv at 7:00 am that same day and told the world what happened, that’s the way it’s supposed to be done.

On the other hand, Chernobyl blew it top like an M-80 loaded exploding watermelon spewing U-235 for many thousands of square miles but they kept their mouths shut for days even after it was detected by the Swedes thousands miles away. What a pathetic reaction to a horrific disaster, yet you deny it and defend it.

You defend Russian alcoholism stories calling it stereotyping. Evidence is abound everywhere. The WHO( World Health Organization) begs to differ with you, they and all the others call it fact. You are a walking talking contradiction of facts and nothing you say should be taken seriously.

https://qz.com/403307/russia-is-quit...self-to-death/
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams

Last edited by N54Yankee; 05-29-2019 at 11:47 AM..
Appreciate 2