View Single Post
      12-08-2019, 10:05 PM   #129
ssadri
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW 540xi M-Performance

Thumbs up

I called and spoke with Alex Friday morning and drove from Orange County to Rancho Cucamonga that same day to have my Stage 1 upgrade done. He was very professional and informative about the software upgrade and what I can expect performance wise from my car afterwards. I filled my tank half way up with 91 and 1 gallon of E85 (2 gallons of E85 for a full tank of 91) immediately afterwards and drove smooth for the first 5 miles as instructed and started running it a bit harder after that and man the car moves! I haven't been able to truly push the car as of yet because of the unusual rainy weather we are having in OC especially with my RWD M340i. So far I can tell you the car feels more like a true "M" car when it comes to take off and power. This thing pulls!! Still hesitant on pushing it all the way, I will keep you posted as the weather gets better on how it runs. I recommend working with Alex and Mission Performance. Also FYI make sure you get the EEPROM Memory backup option with MP.

Current Selection:
Stage 1
Burble Mode (Loud!)
EEPROM Memory backup (Highly Recommended)
Speed Limiter Delete
91 Octane (+E85 option but not mandatory)
Attached Images

2009 BMW X6 50i Dinan (Sold) Alpine White
2003 BMW ///M3 (Sold) Laguna Seca Blue | 1995 BMW ///M3 (Sold) Santorini Blue II
Appreciate 2
MadMoose119.50
chenry2357.50