View Single Post
      01-13-2020, 04:28 PM   #17
gofast182
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i xDrive

I may as well pile on. Don't be dumb. It's that simple. You can see what others paying for their 330i on this sub-forum and should know that's not a good deal.

I know what it's like to have the new car itch so bad it hurts. When I was in my early 20s having new Acuras when most of my peers were still getting used cars kept me from being able to facilitate other aspects of my life. In order to do so I ended up having to step down to a Civic and then a 4cyl Accord before my income started to catch up to my aspirations.

As others have pointed out, you already have a car nicer than most adults in this country, hell, the world. Chill out and work on that credit score which will pay dividends later. What you should do, and you can do it cheaper than what they list above is: replace the tires, brakes, get the dents removed (PDR), and get it professionally detailed. Your car will look and drive like new. Maybe add wheels or an exhaust if you still need something more to keep you interested but don't blow all that savings on a crap deal.

Think of it this way: you'd be paying a large balance for a car you don't own and can't drive while only borrowing another.

Last edited by gofast182; 01-14-2020 at 10:04 AM..
Appreciate 1