12-14-2019, 09:10 AM   #65
G8rGrl
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Like a Boss

Oyster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transfer View Post

I ordered the G20 in Tanzanite Blue II over oyster leather with premium and exec pack, adaptive suspension, blind spot monitoring, HK audio, power trunk, spare tire, and PS4S tires wrapped over 792M wheels. No autopilot gizmos for me on this car. I think it looks the absolute business and is to me a massive improvement over the F30 both on the interior and exterior. Quality throughout is very high for this price point. I also found that I actually like the cerium gray trim and badging, especially on this color although the downside is that it waterspots at the drop of a hat. I will not be paying out for black trim pieces. It should be noted though that this is a large car and the 3 series is no longer a small thing. I find it more difficult to park due to size but don't notice this much while driving at speed. The upside here is that interior space is excellent including rear seats that comfortably fit adults with plenty of room.

How is the Oyster holding up so far? Has it been treated? Also, do you like the oyster-colored lower dash?
Appreciate 0