Captain
Denmark
Rep
Drives: 2021 Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaug View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanm7 View Post
That's awesome! What mode did you drive in? Hybrid or Hybrid Eco Pro? When you said it regenerated some electric, did you put it into battery control mode at all or you left it in hybrid?

How many kilometres were you able to drive before you had to refuel your petrol tank given you started at 0% battery charge?

I drove in adaptive mode and no, I didn't activate the battery control, it didn't make sense since I was anyway using and regenerating all the time. The car would switch to gas by itself depending on the conditions anyway.

I'm not sure how many KMs because I refuelled before I actually needed it, since I was in an area that had very few gas stations, so I tried to keep the tank with enough gas as to feel sure of that I wouldn't be in trouble. The fuel economy was what I posted above though, so that gives you an indication.

Anyway, I was driving in an area with a lot of up and downhills, in the mountains, so that had both positive and negative effects on the overall economy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by '[/:\
GP9000;26564241']Thanks for sharing the Trip and review of your 330e. Norway and Nordics in general definitely are worth á roadtrip vacation telling from your pictures.

Any other feature you enjoy in particular?
Well, to be honest, I love everything about this car. Being able to use the cruise control and let the car drive by itself is actually quite nice for long trips, at least for the highway areas. Also the fact that is so quite, helps relax a lot, especially when you want to just enjoy some music.

The TTI system is very useful as well, and the map, which is the biggest flaw in iDrive 7, did a good job getting us to the right destinations.

I know this car doesn't have the performance of a 330i or the 340i, but it's responsive and has more than enough power 99% of the time.

One thing I love as well is the heated steering wheel. It really is very nice to be able to turn it on and getting your hands warm in no time.

Honestly, I'm yet to find an option that I'd consider redundant. I think I use every single one of them depending on the occasion.
What's the flaw with the map?