01-11-2021, 11:23 AM   #92
VipinLJ
Petrolhead
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘20 330i,‘16 X3,‘18 SQ5,‘17 A7

Quote:
Originally Posted by vTuga View Post
Really nice!! Did you do any stock runs? I'm assuming it would be in the 17 s range.
Yes. Stock cars do it in 16-17s. A 2s drop isn't bad at all for me. Car pulls really well. When I did that pull, there was a young kid in an F30 340i (not sure if it was tuned or not) driving spiritedly and I could easily keep up with him (he wasn't pulling on me).

No complete stock runs. Reason being I run a blend (E25 fuel). I'm waiting for it to almost empty completely before filling up with 93 octane only to do a proper stock run. And I also have to remove the JB4 completely since I have a feeling map 0 doesn't completely disable it and makes the car slower than stock (I could be very wrong though). I know the Racechip I had in my B9 A4 didn't completely disable itself and made the car slower than stock (noticed the difference when I took it off).
Another thing is that the JB4 is so good, I can't bring myself to uninstall it and drive my car in stock form But I will do a run soon for comparisons sake.
2017 Audi A7 Prestige
Appreciate 0