Originally Posted by zazzau View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIMAVII View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zazzau View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIMAVII View Post
792M cerium grey all day long.

Just purchased a M340i in dravit grey with shadowline pack etc and was gutted that the garage wouldn't do the car with the 792M cerium grey wheels as the black 791M's are part of the Shadowline pack.

Luckily I managed to get a new set of 792M's from a guy on eBay for a decent price who swapped to the 795M 20". Gonna put the black 791M's up for sale as soon as I get the car.
Perhaps things have changed but I ordered Davit Grey few months back with shadow line PKG and 792M wheels (with high performance non-run flat tires); otherwise I see no reason why you can't get this build.

That said, I'm not a fan of black wheels: bi-color or full black so my opinion here might be biased. 792M all the way — looks better on the car and by comparison the cerium grey color is classier IMO.
That is exactly what I wanted. Shadowline Pack, 792M and non run flat tyres. Maybe it's my local BMW garage I purchased it from being awkward but they was adamant that they couldn't build the car with 792M's.

I was under the illusion when you spend 60k on a brand new car you can get exactly what you want.
Did you try building it yourself?
Yes I built it myself. Sat at home and built the exact one on the BMW website and couldn't have the 792M wheels so went into BMW and sat down with them and built the same spec and then asked if they could change the 791M wheels..thinking that they would be able to.

They said NO it's part of the Shadowline pack, if you remove the 791M wheels you remove the trim. I kept the Shadowline trim and 791M wheels and just purchased the 792M wheels..crazy isn't it.
Things must have changed.
Appreciate 0