10-29-2019, 04:16 PM   #103
chenry
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsglen View Post
Gents – can’t and don’t want to speak for MP but let me tell you what I have learned about working with Alex at MP. What I am sharing here is simply how things have worked based on speaking with him and also reading countless posts here and on other forums

Alex will be the first to say "I am not a social media company and I do not live on the forums." He participates here as time and desire permits. He is also quick to point out "I do my best to make myself available via phone and email whenever someone wants to reach me. And if someone is serious about my tunes/builds/track cars etc. they should simply reach out to me directly."

Some people will say he should run his business differently etc...and he will then say that he is not a fit for those people. And he will openly say there are plenty of other tuners out there that are more active on social media, forums etc…so if that’s your thing go for it and take your money there. And I've witnessed him say the same to people who have wanted tunes to chase dyno numbers to a point that he felt was unsafe (Im not your guy).

He doesn't brag about FB followers, he doesn't live on forums, he doesn't have stickers or license plate frames but spend some time learning about what he has accomplished and delivers (as I did) and draw your on conclusions about who you trust and want to do business with.

I'm only sharing this because IMHO you shouldn't put too much weight into him not responding to a thread....who cares it takes nothing away from his proven capabilities, if you want to work with him he is available to you.
Your last point in bold pretty much sums things up

Last edited by chenry; 10-29-2019 at 04:59 PM..
Appreciate 0