View Single Post
      01-08-2020, 10:30 AM   #1
Cjames2018
Rep
Drives: 2015 bmw 328i

Need Some Advice On Leasing (first time young buyer)

Hi guys, I have a very odd situation, and I need some advice and guidance. I am only 19, and I would like to make some better decisions.

I have a 2015 BMW 328i now, and I made an online servicing appointment. I then got a call, asking me to get an appraisal and then trade in my car. I went in to do that, and the dealer mentioned leasing.

The thing that sucks, but it was the "price to pay" at the time, is that I'm in negative equity with my. Current car, because I didn't have enough credit, down payment, and income for my first financing. The dealer mapped out a sample of what I would be paying to lease a 2020 330i. Can anyone give me advice on what to do, for lower payments, and tips for how to go about it? Btw, I'm okay with trading my car in with the dealer. My parents are also going to negotiate for me, but any advice on that?

I will also special order the car, because I want the standard white color, the M sport design, and the convenience package ideally (MSRP $47,335 with destination). I almost have $11,000.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0