04-04-2006, 01:11 PM   #7
magmd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Agreed...this is not the vehicle if all you want to do is quench your need for speed. I mean, its fast enough for me during my daily commute...but yeah, it would be nice to have a muscle car for the weekends and the occasional showing off.

In anycase, the appeal of the car for me (what led me to consider this car)...I guess is in fact the name. I mean...not to be too pretentious, but I have always heard how wonderfully the car handles, and is quite a beautiful blend of comfort, luxury, sportiness, and performance. This is my first BMW..so I went in cold. I only knew what I read, and what other drivers have told me. I fell in love with it when I test drove it, because of all the above items. At my age...I needed something sporty, attractive but still somewhat luxurious....not old man luxurious though! And I did not want to spend a fortune on a car...when I still have alot of other monetary commitments. LOL!