View Single Post
      08-21-2019, 06:12 AM   #59
snusnu
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e (g20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky6 View Post
So I had to go for a universal socket in the end, I need around 9-10m of cable to reach the car and tethered were only 5-7m. I've gone with BPChargemaster. They seem to get the most consistent reviews. I did talk to a few others but got the feeling they were overwhelmed, one took 2 weeks to respond to my initial enquiry!?

It cost £449 inc the £500 grant and £210 for a 10m bright orange cable which I'll take with me out and about.

Unit should be fitted a week Friday, lead time for fitting is about 2 weeks. Arval will complete the paperwork for getting the grant/proof of order.

My Arval order hasn't shown any updates since 17th July but I'm guessing their current delivery date of 30th Sept will be pretty much spot on.
Yeah. I talked with POD Point - they quote me 289 after 500 grant for the ~5m cable with 3 week lead time (reasonable). Althought I am still thinking some other options..

Arval showes 14th of October which is exact date of expiry of my current ALD lease and I think arval will not ship my car before the date anyway...well, less than 2 months left anyway
Appreciate 0