Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdaddy28 View Post
Quote:
I was quoted $200, and $400
I would consider myself a beginner when it comes to car mechanics. However, I performed a downpipe install today on my 2021 M340i in just over two hours using race ramps. The hardest part was getting to the bracket bolts, but very manageable to do for a novice. I know the ramps would cost more the install most likely, but wanted to do it myself.
What downpipe did you get? What other mods do u have? nice job my guy.

Unfortunately, for myself. I do not trust myself to work on my car and I have 0 tools.

The cheapest place I found was $200. And that was just a guy I met at a car meet at his garage. The best shop in my area quoted me $400. But i also have a really good mechanic friend and we settled on $250!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdaddy28 View Post
Quote:
I was quoted $200, and $400
I would consider myself a beginner when it comes to car mechanics. However, I performed a downpipe install today on my 2021 M340i in just over two hours using race ramps. The hardest part was getting to the bracket bolts, but very manageable to do for a novice. I know the ramps would cost more the install most likely, but wanted to do it myself.
What downpipe did you get? What other mods do u have? nice job my guy.

Unfortunately, for myself. I do not trust myself to work on my car and I have 0 tools.

The cheapest place I found was $200. And that was just a guy I met at a car meet at his garage. The best shop in my area quoted me $400. But i also have a really good mechanic friend and we settled on $250!
Stock exhaust. Dinan CAI. FTP charge pipe and AA catted downpipe. All installed myself. $250 is a great price!
Appreciate 0