View Single Post
      02-29-2024, 09:16 PM   #8
starstreak
Private
Rep
Drives: Lexus GS350

Thank you. I just figured out if I Fold the mirrors manually. It does stay folded even when you walk up to the car. I think that’s the best way. I can do it for now because the fold and unfold feature is either all or nothing meaning if I enable it it all fold wind, locked and unfold when unlocked I don’t have an option to only fold unlock and not to unfold when unlocked
As far as the tripping, I really don’t want to turn that off as that’s my indicator as I’m walking away that my car is locking. It’s too bad there’s not an adjustment on how loud the chirping is. I can’t believe that it bothers me as much as it does and no one else here on the forum. Heaven for bed I’m working on something in the garage with the keys in my pocket the car will chirp every time I get too close to it. Or in the early morning when my wife goes to her car, it chrips once on the way to her van, that’s on the other side of my car, she comes back to get the rest of her things in the house and it chirps again, then as she leaves with the last group of things, it chirps, one more time, and as she pulls out the garage chirps again.
Appreciate 0