06-14-2020, 02:26 PM   #15
TorontoGambler
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Volvo XC90 Inscription

Quote:
Originally Posted by G20Dream View Post
Thanks for the reply!

Im in Ontario (GTA specifically) and all the local dealers are saying 7% is their entire margin. I guess it’s good to know they are telling the truth haha. I’m going to go for the 7% plus see what my employer offers with BMW in terms of fleet discount (think someone mentioned a $500 incentive). This would be my first BMW so not loyalty yet.

Were you able to get PDI/freight waived at all? I’m thinking I have some flexibility here due to showroom factor.

This is the colour and options I want so I may just pull the trigger - will report back to you all on details.
There is a $500 and $1000 credit with different conditions. I’ll find the code for the $1k I received. No break on the delivery costs, they’re sunk costs, Ontario is higher than Quebec so I saved a few dollars there. You do have some negotiation Being showroom... I’d go over it with a fine toothed comb and point out some micro scratches.

Great car for the record, just so fun to drive and in sport + it literally feels like the car is begging you to put your foot down, so fun!
Appreciate 0