View Single Post
      03-29-2024, 06:01 PM   #1737
RT1250Ryder
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: G20 LCI M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhock_holiday View Post
Got 11/2023.73 installed on my 23' M340i, heard the car make alot of strange electrical noises, even heard the rear make some noises too. A couple of things I noticed:

- My wireless CarPlay is completly borked. No longer connects to my phone and shows the infamous "Bluetooth version no longer compatible" message. Even after forgetting the phone and re-joining I'm still getting the same error. CarPlay used to work flawlessly before on my iPhone 15 Pro

- Only some of my custom coding got reverted (Comfort Plus etc.) some of my coding actually stuck around so I guess these new updates are only patching certain things and not others.
Similar to what I'm seeing as well. For me, I have a micro-usb with music that stays plugged in and the cover art for all the songs no longer match. Not a huge deal as that is an easy fix. I will hit that as soon as I tackle my custom coding in BimmerCode that was reverted.

I see that remote start is available for purchase for me after the update. Not interested in it but if the option was there to purchase the headlight welcome animation, I would have jumped on it right away.
Appreciate 0