12-12-2019, 05:52 AM   #795
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
They are idiots. Garoppolo is good don't get me wrong. But Tommy Boy just won us another Superbowl this year for us. I don't think Garoppolo would have won against the rams all things being the same.

Let's look at the games this year, We should have beaten the Cheifs except for two BULLSHIT calls. Baltimore came down, in my opinion, to Edelman's fumble which is rare for him. If that Baltimore game was at home that would have been a win a well. We should be 12-2 if not 13-1 if just one thing went a tiny bit different in the Ravens game. If Kraft did not fire AB who knows 16-0?

Brady is playing fine all season he has had a very weak O line which means no deep passes and also few receivers who are reliable. He needs someone to throw the ball to. To quote his wife, "He can't throw and catch the ball"

Now long term assuming we could keep Garoppolo here his entire career sure move on I guess but if Tom has 3 more good years the Patriots and Kraft own him that if not more and to earn Top $$$. He is the GOAT. In my opinion he can play here as long as he wants. He has earned it. He has made the Patriots the organization a TON of money. Now #2 in value: https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ts-since-2006/

Edit: The day TB leaves the value of the team DROPS unless we have a garoppolo quality QB as backup. Kraft knows this. Why take a big money hit. If TB retires here the financial hit is MUCH less.
Agree with everything you said. I just couldn't believe hearing one of the morning shows talk about TB and them questioning if this were the beginning of the end. I mean come on....everyone has that "bad day" and even when he has them....he usually pulls something out and gets a win.

I understand the OL comment. AR seems to have to make his own time to find someone deep as he usually has someone in his face the moment he gets the ball!