DML
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 Heritage

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguino View Post
I want to like this car so bad. But I can't. The rear is too bland/Japanese for me. Or maybe I have outgrown the 3-series overall.

Performance wise, it's a beast.
I literally thought the same thing .. but in my mind I said .. crap. The 3 series has outgrown me ...

I do like the lowered look on this car. The front end I am still trying to get used to. The dark color shows off the body lines better than the white examples I have seen. It looks decent from the rear and actually great from the side.

Except from the side it looks like it HAS to be a 5 series. It's sooooooo long. But it's not. It's the vehicle formerly known as the 3 series ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThugzZ BunnY View Post
not sure why springs cant ever make the front lower than the back. the reverse rake looks terrible and it seems like every lowering spring ever gives reverse rake.

Welcome to BMW since E90..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Will look nice when they paint it. That is some shiny primer though...
: Oh man.. that's hilarious... but almost wasted on MG. These fashionista greys, hocker grau, and chalky milk of magnesia colors tho.. OMG. Hilarious
Want a "3" purchase a "2". What's with this bigger being better thing? It's not.
Appreciate 1