View Single Post
      06-05-2011, 01:14 PM   #20
Jyn
Registered
Rep
Drives: Corolla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric335 View Post

WARNING: These guys do not take nicely to ricers. i dont either.

especially the kid at my school with lambo doors on his lowered civic s...... lol

Thanks for the warning, I'll be sure to pass it on

I don't think I deserved a BMW 4 years ago (time I started working on this car) - especially as a high school student. I'm looking to the 335i as a college grad present this coming year. Of course, I don't plan on doing much to it at all... if anything just some gold VS-XX on it; I seem to have a thing for white cars with gold wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutnj89
Hey its not a bad Corolla.. But please post your old car then the new one. Do you have any questions about the 335??

At first glance I thought it was an RSX.
I thought since it was the General Automotive (non-BMW) section for photographs, I wouldn't have to accompany it with pictures or questions of a 335.. But I do have some questions I'm slowly answering through the sticky'd threads. Lots of good info around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335
You are doing it all wrong. Why is your car sitting like a 4x4 when you are trying to achieve the "hella flush" look?
Was just going for a more flush stance, but not hella flush. I do agree it needs to be lower though, but it wouldn't be too practical where I currently live.

Thanks to everyone else.
Appreciate 0