United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M Coupe VOP ZCV ZPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJSchmooze View Post
Exactly! Lip stick on a pig.

New stuff is just bloated, if you like it then like it. I love some of the responses to the negativity on here. Some people make me laugh and as you read you will know who you are SMDH. But don't get butt hurt because many find the new BMW's hideous. So save your pretentious puffery and unnecessary use of of the English language to make your point. If you like it, like it. Others here will mistake your car for a Lexus IS.

That's not my doing, talk to BMW if you dislike the sad truth.
I mean, which word exactly warranted you bringing up "unnecessary use of the English language" () with a sprinkle of "QWERTY peacock feathers" and "look at me, I use thesaurus.com!" on top afterwards.

You say you're laughing on "butthurt" people, but yet what I see is you getting butthurt over as simple a thing as how someone words a different opinion to you.

The bottom line remains: yes different opinions will exist, and they should and that's all good. However, I don't see how posting the same sh1t over and over again, trying to desperately convince people of how "hideous new BMWs are" in any way contributes to the forum discussions you feel is missing nowadays. I'd dare go as far as there's two sides here: one who thinks the car is okay, kinda likes it, sees how it could grow on them, and the other side who's all the way at the deep end of the "how bad it is" spectrum and makes sure everyone hears them.

Someone pretending to be an expert on a car they've seen mostly on online photos and spewing havoc on it is the opinion you want? Some of the big "I'm not interested anyway, but let me spend several minutes daily voicing my opinion how much it sucks, oh and also how little I'm interested" people here has gone as far as to "predict" it'll drive like the worst BMW ever. Now that's something, I'd say. Bashing on the design based on pictures alone is one thing in it's own right, but also being able to determine how a car will drive from it, is just another level.

If you've seen the car in person, you've driven the car, and you say it's bad, and give reasons besides "cuz I said so (but I don't care anyway)" there's nothing wrong with it. But please don't get all hung up over people getting called out on what is essentially unfounded BS, seeing how it lacks any possible motivation other than spewing negativity,

Now let the hate wagon move on, and say ten more times how hideous this thing is. I simply just won't get why someone even continues visiting this subforum to keep posting these "opinions" over and over again, when clearly he'd made up his mind already that this car sucks, and reading anything else in any other form (which wasn't even praising the car to all heavens, just pointing out how they know so surely it sucks) is unvalid butthurtness.

This would be my opinion even if I hated the car. I just wouldn't be spending my time here to post it if I wasn't interested in seeing how the car actually turns out...
And please see this as entirely calm discussion, no personal insult meant to anyone. Written word is easy to be received different than intended.
Contains no carefully worded insult, or otherwise dressed disdain.
Yes. You are correct. Let us re-read my quoted posts. The direction of my interjection is clear.

Thanks anyway.

“Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that’s what gets you.” Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0