View Single Post
      04-27-2024, 08:16 PM   #8485
Pauly Wauly
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 560X

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Personally, I have to confess (sticking with the topic of the tread) that I try very hard not to judge too harshly those who don't agree with my beliefs, whether it's politics, religion, how to raise children, how much to tip, or whether it's okay to wear white after Labor Day. Every single person is uniquely minded. If I wanted to be around, watch, or listen to people who are just like me I'd be in the room alone. So, unless a person is wildly offensive, immoral, illegal, or tries to tell me I'm wrong for how I believe, I'm not going to despise them even if I disagree with their views, whatever they may be.

I agree with everything you said because I think exactly the same way as you.

I will give a person many chances when they make a mistake, but after a while, if they keep doing the same thing over and over again, I have no choice but to just let them go.
Karma is real!!!....You keep doing people dirty and being a complete asshole and think God is going to bless you. It may not be today, or tomorrow, or next week, but what goes around comes back around. And when that bitch comes for you it`ll be tenfold!
Appreciate 0