View Single Post
      01-15-2021, 02:39 PM   #13
-EndOfAnEra-
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i RWD

Garage List
Absolutely wonderful!

Am I the only one who got goosebumps and suddenly felt that this is the first "M-Performance" 3-series? Especially the overlay of the 333i over the M tricolor! Perhaps more accurately, the direct predecessor to the E46 ZHP? The execution is different but the aim seems to be the same.

The words, the philosophies outlined in the product announcement, they tell the whole story of classic BMW:

"Sportiness has always been part of BMW's heritage.

Because BMW is one of the few car manufacturers with a long history of success in motorsport.

This constant challenge in sporting competition has strongly influenced the characteristics of all BMW products.

Because ultimately, a company is like a human being.

If it goes in for sport, it will be fit, more efficient and also more successful.

And this success has always been built into products bearing the name BMW.

Working in some cases under difficult conditions, a motorsport design team has to prepare cars for the most gruelling competition.

And it is precisely the team spirit developed in this process that gives unique drive to each member of the team.

The result is overwhelming enthusiasm - enthusiasm which, in turn, provides the basis for a totally different attitude towards the motor car."

If that doesn't scream Freude am Fahren or "The Ultimate Driving Machine" I don't know what does!
Appreciate 4
AlexFL7836.00
stein_325i25083.00
BMWGirlFL6275.50
m20e30871150.00