View Single Post
      01-29-2021, 04:31 PM   #1795
bmw_hunter
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossodio View Post
Just got my ship name - Appolon Highway (run by K-line) - from the BMW Genius line and found the ship's schedule. It is supposed to arrive at port in Charleston, SC on Feb 15 and leave (the ship, that is) on Feb 16. I am taking SC Performance Center delivery (it certainly is nice to live less than 10 miles from the Performance Center )

Anyone here know the approximate amount of time between the car arriving at port and my Performance Center delivery? I read up to 2 weeks elsewhere on bimmerpost, but that may be outdated at this point. I am not having any port-installed options on my incoming 2021 M340i.

Edit: Just got an e-mail from the dealership I am using; they have set possible delivery dates at the Performance Center as March 15 (or within 10 days of that timeframe, probably meaning March 15-25, though I guess in theory it might mean March 5-25). That's one month after arrival at the port which is to be honest fine with me. Probably having delivery on the 15th then!
I'm doing a Performance Center delivery too, but mine just entered production. I was hoping around Mid March, but based on your case, probably around April time then.
Appreciate 0