02-27-2020, 04:29 PM   #124
DrMartin
Rep
Drives: Honda Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetSleeper View Post
Thats a sick Infiniti. I owned a 2008 G35 Sedan XS I lowered and modified with a full ARK Catback Exhaust..those engines sound amazing with a proper exhaust.

BMW is just a CUT above though now.

My progression was Infiniti to Audi to BMW where I have stayed for my last 2 cars which are 435xi Gran Coupe & now the M340Xi

Def an upgrade!
Thanks, yeah it was a fun car and nissan builds some awesome motors. I just wish they kept up with all the tech and interiors. I toyed with the idea of getting a proper exhaust but held off, figured I'd have some fun with the car for a few years and then move on.

My current M340 and X5 are my first ever German cars. Before this I've only ever done Japanese. So far things have been great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetSleeper View Post
Thats a sick Infiniti. I owned a 2008 G35 Sedan XS I lowered and modified with a full ARK Catback Exhaust..those engines sound amazing with a proper exhaust.

BMW is just a CUT above though now.

My progression was Infiniti to Audi to BMW where I have stayed for my last 2 cars which are 435xi Gran Coupe & now the M340Xi

Def an upgrade!
Thanks, yeah it was a fun car and nissan builds some awesome motors. I just wish they kept up with all the tech and interiors. I toyed with the idea of getting a proper exhaust but held off, figured I'd have some fun with the car for a few years and then move on.

My current M340 and X5 are my first ever German cars. Before this I've only ever done Japanese. So far things have been great!
Wtwo3, is your X5 G05? M340 and X5 G05 this set seems to be the most rational choice. Both cars have the latest tech and IMO the most bargain choice in the sedan and SUV world from BMW.
How would you describe your feelings when shifting from X5 to M340, are you lack of comfort/luxury and space, but gain in acceleration and handling? Is it worth buying M340 after X5 G05?
Appreciate 0