02-03-2020, 03:01 PM   #32
alpinewhite3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Currently searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuastein55 View Post
I've sat in the new one. The Mazda 3 is essentially the Camaro of its class when it comes to visibility, although I wouldn't say its a deal-breaker. As long as your mirrors are properly set and you're a good driver, its perfectly live-able and still decent enough, but again, that's something you'd have to test yourself. If the new 3's visibility is a deal-breaker, look at the new CX-30, which is essentially a lifted Mazda3 hatch turned into a crossover. Same interior, engine, design elements, etc.

Also, the interior of the new 3 and CX-30 is amazing for its price and what it competes with, so many nice touched and premium feeling materials. For a basic everyday commuter car its hard to find one as nice as the Mazda3 or CX-30.
Yeah I absolutely agree. On paper it looks like such a solid choice. Attractive inside and out-the preferred at 27,500 gives you heads up display, leather, 18 in wheels, LED lights and so much more.

And that red leather interior is stunning. Can prob lease it for well under 400.

My wife may not care but I have read that they dumbed down the steering a bit for 2019 and increased the steering ratio. I've never driven one so I'm not sure what that equates to. Anyone driven the new Mazda 3 that can offer some feedback?
Appreciate 0