10-10-2018, 02:28 PM   #96
Just a 3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i prem sport perf pkge

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbog2008 View Post
I was just thinking at this and wondering if they have addressed this tiny issue called driving pleasure that we look for in a car like 3 series. E90 in stock form was absolutely a blast to drive. F30 provides with a video game sensation not a road connection. If I am not mistaken it is drivers like us who enjoy this connection driver-car-road that played the PR role for BMW and gave the 3 series it's fame. Now we criticize the direction 3 series is going and we talk "shit like this". Well give us back the driving machine and "shit like this" is going to be a very positive shit.
Couldn't have said it better. The irony is that they don't really seem to get (or care, other than PR) about this 'tiny' issue called driving pleasure. Was a time when I would go on and on about the telepathic BMW steering to anyone that'd listen (and God knows how many friends/family I've steered to BMW) - once I drove the F30, it was all over. With the EPS, BMW killed the soul of the car they built their brand on.
Appreciate 1
GGG333603.50