04-13-2019, 02:57 PM   #16
BigSky702
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 Sakhir Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT4life View Post
That's not loud. 340i with MPPSK is much louder
As long as it's quieter than my M4.... It's getting a little old cold starting at 6am, surprised the neighbors haven't complained yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by M370z View Post
Just got back from a test drive with the wife, so I'll give a quick synopsis:

+ Power was actually surprisingly good with nice pull off the line. You won't mistake it for an M3, but it's certainly good enough. Exhaust note was also nice without much of the rattle you here in most of the recent models.

+ Interior is spacious and the materials are very nice. I really liked the cognac color in this one.

- The size / weight increase was immediately noticeable to me. I wouldn't say that it's an all out boat, but it definitely impacts the handling and enjoyment.

- ]I parked my M3cs next to it, and the size difference was noticeable, which is almost mind-boggling for a 3 series.

- That grill... it has already been talked about ad-nauseum on the forum, so I won't get in to it but man, what a miss by BMW there.

Overall, I see a lot of potential here but BMW has to find a way to shave some weight and fix that grill before it is a serious contender.

Hope this helps...
Ugh! Those two BOLD line have me concerned... Can you elaborate on the "mistaken for M3", I understand it's not a replacement, but would you be content with that for DD?

Previous: 2016 M4 Sakhir Orange

Not too distant future: ///M3 or ///M5 (ED)

Last edited by BigSky702; 04-13-2019 at 03:09 PM..
Appreciate 0