mzdial
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '19 G20 330i & '19 G01 X3

Garage List
Quote:
Issues:
I've already have had some issues in the first 24 hours, all of which have to do with Connected Drive
-Not all features of Connected Drive were on initially. I had to go into the settings to turn on the Remote 3D View and "Hello BMW" functions. Both are now working. But the app itself last updated the car's current status and location a few days ago.
-Profiles is something that my wife and I both use for when we switch cars. Apparently, profiles are now linked to the Connected Drive account...we're still trying to get that setup
-Apple CarPlay: My iPhone's connection kept dropping repeatedly during the drive home and would require me to turn off/on the Bluetooth radio in order to re-connect. Eventually, I deleted the iPhone from the BMW and re-paired, and it has been flawless since *fingers crossed*
I've had my G20 330i since the 25th of May, and Connected Drive isn't working correctly either. Mine hasn't updated since 5/31.. I lose wireless CarPlay 30-40% of the time and have to turn off/on Bluetooth to get it to work. Gotta love first year issues of a new generation. :-(

One other issue I'm having is the sunroof is bunching up and catching on the track. It will have to go in for that eventually it appears.
Appreciate 1
dpod25102.00