18’ F82 ZCP
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18' F82 ZCP in MGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassportBMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsglen View Post
Are you a sponsor here? Do you speak for the entire dealership? What's your name? Thanks! I'm Glen
Not a sponsor for Bimmerpost, but I do speak for Passport BMW. My name is Dave, I used to work as a BMW Genius at Passport for about 3 years before I switched to the Auto Group's marketing team . Pleased to meet you Glen.

(@day_laborer can vouch for me. I taught him everything he knows about his M4 GTS)
As a former genius you should be smart enough listen to your stakeholders. As a marketing and/or advertising strategy, it's absurd that your dealership would slap that cheesy ass sticker on the back of a luxury sports sedan in the first place! Classless and most assuredly ego driven. Tell your GM to double down on customer service and you'll earn our loyalty. Customers like those found here don't make decisions to spend BMW money because they've seen your owner's sticker at a red light. It's all about reputation. Ask BMW Bellevue. In my region, they lose customers to BMW Seattle 10:1. There is no way I would have closed that deal with that sticker or frame on the car. And if Passport refused to remove it as TJS///M3 stated... DTM.