View Single Post
      07-12-2019, 01:29 AM   #33
Blackers
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 330e

Sounds like the sunroof was a common problem for Mercedes, mine came off one side too. The garage stated the car was no longer weather proof! But I do like the panoramic glass roof so have opted for the sunroof for the 330e, plus have memory seats in the Merc so glad that came in the Premium pack too. I hope your family doesn't miss the roof too much, having the extra glass in the back of the Merc was a bonus. They do get their own climate controls at least.

You are right about the ride and I almost went for the Plus to get adaptive but it took the car outside my company car banding so hope the 18' and non RF will still give a good compromise. In contrast I could get a C300 4 matic Premium Plus with air suspension in my banding but the tax was nearly £600 per month. The C300de has yet to appear on the fleet company app.

I always opt for silver, if only for ease of maintenance/cleaning, but oddly the M Sport doesn't have it as an option so it was a choice between the blue and orange and went for the blue, although I think there will be a lot about, it being the G20 'colour' . Should be interesting to see it parked next to our 420 which is rocksnapper blue, a striking colour, particularly in the sunshine.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0