VipinLJ
Petrolhead
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘20 330i,‘16 X3,‘18 SQ5,‘17 A7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSnic View Post
VipinLJ ,

Having installed these door projector lights on my F30, my son's Mini & a friend's MDX, it's really easy.

Run your hand along the bottom edge of the door and you should find the existing lights -- I'd say about midway along the bottom edge. To remove the existing light, you'll need a thin blade screwdriver or plastic thin prybar. Start at a corner and work your way around the edge and they usually pop out. The light has a simple 2 pin connector to car's wiring; remove that. Then basically, reverse the process to put new ones in.

For some reason G20s have a different light than other BMWs.

BTW, if you don't have the plain light now, I would not recommend getting these since, I think you have to cut a hole in the bottom edge of door and also wire them in.

Hope that helps!
Ah ok. I have them in my Audis. I didn’t know the G20 had them too. Lemme check it out after I get home and if it does, I’ll probably order them from AE as well. I got some from AE for my A4 and they lasted 3 years without any issues (slight dimming but when I told the seller that, he sent me two sets (4 in all) to keep as backup).
2017 Audi A7 Prestige
Appreciate 1
RSnic657.50