View Single Post
      01-21-2021, 01:50 PM   #56
Benjamin_Nicholas
BEAST? ... How dare you.
Rep
Drives: BMW, Porsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggler View Post
I have an idea: Shut up and stop making assumptions that any of us are unhappy or that we want to sue the manufacturer. I love my car and I'm not complaining, just stating observations. I'm not even implying this is a "problem". The simple math is I noticed a change after the update and I'm coming to the place where people go to discuss these things to see if anyone else has had a similar experience. That's what these forums are for after all. Is that too complicated for you to understand or will you instist on further trolling?

Maybe you should mosey along to a different topic if you don't have anything to contribute specifically to the topic of the thread!

Uh huh.

But realize, your observations aren't actual truth. It's just your opinion until you can prove it.

Use the right instruments to figure it out and then you can come here and bemoan.

I'm not trolling. I'm holding you accountable for what you're incorrectly trying to state as fact.

People like you will never be happy with their vehicles and that is the most sad thing about this discussion.
2023 BMW X5M
2020 BMW M340i (retired)
Appreciate 1
Blubaron791431.50