d3rv15h
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e (G20 2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbadfish View Post
Got a 2020 330e.

Anyone done any burble/pops and bangs adjustments on the 330i/330e in bootmod3 or MG flasher?

I just did a OPF and rear muffler delete but still no crackles or anything. Stage 1 aswell although that shouldnt matter. Although sound is 100x better than stock now and great imo for a 4cyl, it would be cool with some crackles and pops, not overkill though.

Seen so many youtube videos of 330i’s with OPF delete doing pops and bangs but im thinking BMW didnt map this on the 330e because of its more «environmental friendliness», could I be correct here and can I adjust this? I literally got the 330i engine (B48B20B)..

Never used any of those flashing programs but MG flasher is tempting as its half the price of bm3 for a licence and it has options to adjust burbles/pops.

Wondering now as the car is now mapped with Stage 1, and OPF sensor/CEL deleted and dont need to do more in those regards. I have never used bm3 or mg flasher and wondering now if I connect, then edit my existing map with i.e burble settings, and KEEP all configurations my tuner guy did when flashing. Not erase them when I press the flash button so ill have to start over with everything he’s done.

Please if anyone has any inputs on this it would be greatly appreciated as im completely new to all mapping in general.

All the best,
Joakim
Hi,

I’m also very interested in this. I have a 2021 330e and I’ve seen users online who seem to have some burbles, but assume they must have models before 2020. I am eagerly awaiting an unlock for the DME.

Also, lucky you have the B48B20B, I have the B48B20A 😔
Appreciate 0