ewanmac
Captain
Rep
Drives: m140i

Quote:
Originally Posted by OM3RTA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrcold View Post
The LCI 5 has Apple Maps (or navigation in general) in the HUD? I've watched the overview of the new 5 and 6 and didn't see that. I saw Android Auto becoming standard.
Yes.

"The systems are integrated directly in the vehicle's display and control system via a wireless LAN connection between the respective smartphone and the vehicle. Here, the driver can view all the information from the apps or the Control Display and also the navigation directions in the instrument cluster and the optional Head-Up Display".

Also coming are the Phytonic Blue paint as seen on the launch 5 which looks stunning imo. 3ers also coming new design sport seats or at least new design headrests that have an M emboss.
How does it compare to Portomao blue? Just been on the configurator and looks like there could be alternative M Sport alloys too although website does say configuration options are being updated.