Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW e46 M3, BMW M440i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4dski11z View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsun21 View Post
Welcome to the club! We're pioneers for Brooklyn Grey 4 series
Haha thanks and yep. I was surprised to see there wasn’t an official BG thread until you made it recently. As soon as I saw BMW added BG to the list, I had to order. By far my favourite colour for the G22. It’s a hard colour to photo correctly I think. It looks completely different in the flesh, much more like a metallic Nardo.

IND do the fender badges, are you going to order a set?

Love your MP 20’s btw… they should have been like that from the factory. Looks perfect 👍🏻
I actually didn't order my car. But, the day it arrived at the dealer, I came to take a look at it and was instantly sold on it. So I was one of the first to get a Brooklyn Grey G22 in the US.

Yes IND makes the reflector delete, but I don't think I will be getting them. Had a reflector delete on my f30 and just found it to be out of place. I don't know maybe that's just my opinion. But most likely keeping the reflectors this time around.

The 795m makes the car way more aggressive. The wheel gap is also correct now. With the 19 inch it's just too much gap. Steering feels a bit lighter as well. The wheels are so light. Could pick them up easily with 1 hand. Ordered the wheels from the dealer and my service advisor said the tires weighed more then the wheels. Definitely worth the upgrade!
Appreciate 0