02-21-2021, 05:11 AM   #39
eddiehaug
Lieutenant
Norway
Rep
Drives: i4M50

Garage List
2023 BMW i4M50  [0.00]
Bad for the environment for sure and for the pedestrians in the city. Why polluting more when you can pollute less? Not sure how it makes sense if you can avoid it. You might as well swallow the fact that you cannot show off your shiny new car by rev'ing it up and let the exhaust annoy everyone except from you, and rather leave that enjoyment for the highway and for yourself.

As Kevin Hart tells his kids in one of his comedy specials: nobody gives a f*ck about you outside the house; you step out, and literally nobody cares about you. I think the same applies to cars. Aside from us sitting inside, nobody gives two cents about how cool our car is or sounds. Moreover, you have more chances of getting people to think you're a jerk by creating both air and sound pollution in the city than of impressing someone. And since you can enjoy it as much (if not more) on the highway, why not doing so instead.

This is just my opinion anyway, and I don't live in the US. I've been there several times though and I don't see how an American city is different to any other city I've visited elsewhere.

Previous BMWs: 330e Touring xDrive (G21, 2021), 330e (G20, 2019), 530e (G30, 2018).
Appreciate 0