Rep
Drives: 2011.75 M3 Space Gray

Garage List
2011.75 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OM3RTA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsapper View Post
330iToy, what was the part number of the trim you fitted?

The trim I fitted (51 95 2 466 892) did not need to be coded
PM'd.
Hi it was the complete kit. Part# 51952466891. Once it got coded it worked perfect. Took 5 minutes. Of course the "start/stop" through an error because I have it coded off. The Service Manager told the tech to leave everything the same because he knew I turn it off and so much more. I Love the carbon fiber. I wish it was like the older set though. Where the M Performance was sewn into the dash. I think the metal plate looks cheap. The center console looks really great. They actually called it "initialized". Not sure the difference. My Service Manager said it was because of my build date, 05/21. Even on realoem.com it says it needs to be coded when you look up the part number. Crazy and I seriously thought it was plug and play. That much money it should be. My Service Manager and Senior Tech did it for free. Thankful I am tight with him. Now if I could only get around being flagged if I tune it. Hope I posted the right pictures. I have a bunch. I could hook the one that came with it snd it would light up. Hook up the carbon fiber and nothing. I actually thought it was broken at first or I did something wrong. Thanks to Xsapper and everyone on this post it was easy to hook up. Thank you everyone again. Sorry for such a late reply. I don't get notifications from Bimmerpost for some reason.
Attached Images

Xsapper233.00
xsiv241.50
m340ninja274.50