View Single Post
      07-16-2019, 12:28 PM   #19
golf_234
Captain
Rep
Drives: E46, E90, F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joro2819 View Post
Nice write up, I was pondering over whether this was a good idea when I purchase my 340. Seems like a lot of money to spend. I understand the logic behind it and I have my share of dings on my car. It still looks great with some dings and rock chips and I have learned to luve with it and gave up on trying to make it look like a garage queen.
That thing is a beaut! I am a firm believer in finding that sweet spot and looks like you have too. For me for my daily drivers it is more about "perfect maintenance" than "perfect car". Anything careless and of disregard is a no to me, but anything "natural" is ok. Like if I get a chip on my hood, I just fill with the BMW touch up paint and forget about it. Adds a story to the car. Can go as far to wet sand, make it perfect... but... no. I own the car and use it, not vice versa.

Another miracle is Paintless dent repair if someone ever happens to dent. Had a couple dents on my E90 back in the day and they worked absolute miracles, it is unbelievable what they are capable of.

Current, no film, just always waxed.