View Single Post
      09-01-2017, 02:37 AM   #46
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJetE90 View Post
Home game for Bama too. Interested to see Hurts progression as a passer, apparently he has been working on that all offseason. People forget he was just a freshman last year.

Ohio St didn't look that good tonight. Actually looked less impressive than last year. Barret still struggling with accuracy and deep balls. I'm sure they will catch their stride in the Big 10 as the season goes on.
Ohio State will be just fine. They were starting 4 new DBs, playing against a veteran QB/WR squad. Indiana won a ton of 50/50 balls. Their WRs weren't open, they just made the plays. And there were 3 tipped balls that were caught, that's not skill or schemes, that's luck.

I'll tell you the only thing that worries me is Ohio State's receivers. They cannot get open or make catches to save their life.

Also JK Dobbins will be a primetime name by end of season. Hes better than Zeke Elliott or Maurice Clarrett at the same stage of their careers.

Btw, rule #1 of this thread, you can't criticize without offering who you root for.