cliverman
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3M

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidMercury View Post
At work so no access to YouTube, so I'd search there for videos from the last 5-7 days for 'Forza 7 money'. Essentially you're doing this:

- Head into Freeplay
- Pick Daytona on the oval track (there's 3 tracks available so pick the most oval one of the 3)
- Select a circuit race for 2 laps under Rise of the Furious (RotF is just what it's called and it's the bottom most selectable field within the circuit race screen)
- Set opponents to 0
- Set your Assist to 'Super Easy'
- Pick a car suitable for that track (it'll tell you if it is or isn't; I used an '81 BMW 850 myself)
- Start the race and simply hold the right trigger and nothing else (as it's already on 'Super Easy' the game'll do the rest for you)
- When the race is done, select 'Restart' until you see the screen where you can edit the race options again
- Change it from Circuit Race to Timed and make it to 30 secs
- Change Assist from 'Super Easy' to 'Veteran' and start the race again. You'll have to press buttons now to manually shift gears, that's fine, it won't affect the glitch at this point.
- Finish the race in 30 secs and then select 'Restart' and when you get to the screen where it displays the credits you just won (it'll be a shitty amount of credits) don't touch ANYTHING
- Leave that screen on your TV alone for a minimum of 2 minutes (go take a piss or something, lol)
- Press the 'Al button and the screen should freeze and boot you to the main dash of your console.
- Load the game back up and when you're at the main screen, tab over to rewards and you should have around 164ish new rewards for credits, cars or driveatars. If you go for just the credit rewards, it work out to be around 3.5 million credits.

That's it. Rinse, repeat to your hearts desire. Typed out it seems like a shit ton, but all in it takes about 3 minutes to do each time (well, 5 I guess including the wait time at the end).
Damn man! Thanks for typing all that out.
I think it's been patched.
2015 F82 ///M4 (Ret.)
2011 E92 ///M3 (Ret.)
Appreciate 0