Drives: 2017 M3

Garage List
2017 F80 M3  [0.00]
2011 335i M-Sport  [4.00]
2015 M3  [0.00]
2009 X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
I would say I really enjoy this game overall but there are some things that for the life of me I can't understand-

1) How is there so much bumping allowed? How does the AI not penalize drivatars for bumping? Half this game is god damn bumper cars and crash derby.

I believe in the settings you can change the aggressiveness of the drivers.

2) In all of the rain / dark scenarios, is the game too dark? In my opinion, it gets to the point where you cannot see the track... is this normal?

I have no problem seeing the track at all.

3) Does anyone feel the dynamics of some cars are way off? The M2 is incredible in every way whereas the 911 Turbo is an effective piece of shit that has the brakes of a Yugo.

Cant comment because i havent driven either car. I feel as if this forza is a lot less punishing than the last...

4) Does anyone know a good strategy for this game? I am now able to purchase level 4 cars and am about halfway thru the game... are there any secrets anyone knows?
Every time I level up i always take the car. This way each level I own more cars so I can purchase any vehicle. Half way?? Sheesh I think im on the third level on single player.