Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Smog machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by benny Blanco View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
No one will buy it. You can get an ATS or CTS for 25% off, but depreciation will be tragic. Great chassis, but that brand couldn't sell a $65k McLaren F1.
The car is different and it will sale. The current ATS or CTS don't come close. Even the brand new 3.
Now everything is great. Attention to details. Interior/exterior design.
I hate the ATS/CTS because of their dated art and science design and a bad attention to details, but now it is a different game. Looks like the renaissance. Cadillac is back. Mark my words.

P.s. They will show it in 2-3 months.
I'd love to see this be true, and suspect it will sell for a few months, but getting foot traffic into a Cadillac dealer is going to be a huge problem.

I tried to convince myself that I could live with an ATS-V numerous times. It drove great, the transmission was a little sloppy, but the chassis, brakes and overall tuning were great. But having to look at the Cavalier gauges and deal with the stupid CUE was just a bridge too far.

Unless they've just dumped all of their interior tech people and finally found a way to beat the bean counters back, this too will fail.
Appreciate 0