Quote:
Originally Posted by achk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSUV4Me View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitallust View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by achk View Post
Plenty of people in the US and Europe have the 07/2019.xx software updates on their vehicle.

There also seems to be a mix of what one get with the updates. Some people get the assisted driving view (similar to Tesla) and some don't. It's the same with Spotify integration. I suppose it depends on the market and equipment fitted.

Personally I'm going to wait a bit longer for them to sort out the bugs and also see how iOS 13 performs with it when it is released next month.

Keeping a close eyes on these forums 😬
Picked mine up today from having a new windscreen installed and few other issues addressed as well as requested a software update to the latest 07/2019.39

Picked vehicle up and said that although it said the update was available for my vehicle, BMW hasn't authorised it to be installed in Australia yet? Sounded a bit strange considering others are having it installed already.

Anyone in Australia had it installed yet?

On top of that, they didn't touch software yet CarPlay has gone and when connected to idrive, music and phone calls connect and disconnect continuously since I picked it up
07/2019.48 installed yest
Has ironed out many of the gremlins.
Online speech processing still a bit patchy but now has the "I'm tired" response actually working.
Connected app finally working except remote 3D still not budging.
Did you get any new features/apps? Such as Spotify integrated in Idrive or the assisted driving view that we see on the main forum?
Doesn't look like assisted driving view is in this 07/19.47 update
I can still only see the green path indicating distance from front vehicle when in motion
Have noticed though that the screen mirroring keeps asking for some app called miracast? Anybody got that popping up?
Appreciate 1
achk132.50