View Single Post
      01-05-2020, 09:52 PM   #13
BlueM340i
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW m340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewM3driver View Post
The laughing emoji really rubbed me the wrong way. Why in the world would I ever come on a forum and post fiction? Seriously.

I've had more new BMW's than you have fingers AND toes, and I can afford anything at all I want to buy.

Timing with these deals is everything. You need to be patient. You can't be the first person on your block with the newest, latest, greatest.

I just turned in a 2017 M3 off lease. That car had an msrp of 82K. My monthly lease, no money down, was $691.

Wait until the money factor is close to zero. Wait until the rebates are plentiful. Make sure you qualify for as many of them as possible. Take advantage of multiple security deposits. Develop a long term relationship with a solid dealership. Send them business. Be loyal. Wait until it is year end, month end, presidents day, the 4th of July. Dealers get givebacks from corporate for numbers of cars sold. If your car puts them over the next threshold.... they will give it away to make an extra 500 bucks on each of the other 150 cars they sold that month.

Laugh jackass, and pay through the nose for the car you drive.
Don't mind them brodie. I don't think they meant it in a snarky way. As you said, timing and knowing a good target discount to hit then stacking incentives and a little bit of timing and luck can land you a potential unicorn of a deal. Unfortunately, we need people getting taken for a ride so we can continue to get great deals lol.
Appreciate 0